I never completed any of my birthday lists before so I gave myself 3 years to complete a list of 30 things. It seems simple enough… Another difference is that we will be doing most (maybe all) of the things as a family.
10) Complete to DIY for my house This is a working progress (which can be viewed here) (Oct 2015) 15) Get pets for my girls Our baby Kayla joined the family and she is so poilt and loved. (April 2015) 13) Be on the PTA at my daughters school I was a convenor in (2014 & 2015) 3) Get married We got married on 27 Dec 2014 16) Grow a successful veggie/flower/herb garden Hannes has the green thumb in our house, my herbs refuse to die and I can use them in cooking (Dec 2014) 17) Get bicycles for the entire family Hannes and Amandalynn got new bicycles, I refuse to get one (November 2014) 22) Be debt free Hannes settled all our debt (July 2014) 12) Find a new job I start my new job on (April 2014.)
1) Climb Table Mountain
2) Get new (o)(o) for my 30th
4) Do a family road trip
5) Get my License
6) Sort out Life-, Car- and House insurance.
7) Move into a bigger house
8) Study something
9) Have Christmas at my house (when I have the bigger house)
11) Taking the kids camping at least once a year
14) Buy a second car or bakkie
18) Do at least one activity of the kids to do list every second month
19) Have a huge 30th birthday party
20) Go on a cruise
21) Have another baby or at least start planning for another baby
23) Take the children to Suncity or that water place in Durban
24) Get a New ID’s and Passports for the entire family
25) Take the children to the KKNK
26) Learn to speak another language
27) Use my new passport either as a family or a honeymoon for me and Hannes
28) Buy property.
29) Find a second job to earn more income – Work for myself option.
30) Go for a Brazilian Blowout
For more post about this topic, please click here
Did you enjoy this post? Do you want more of this? Make sure to subscribe on you right and share with your friends. You can also follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram for shorter versions of what happens in our lives daily, or you can follow to Education series.