In June I did a post about MySmartKid, that post can be read here. I you havent heard of the product, its a subcription-based continuity programme at a cost of R295 every two months, which uses toys, tools and play-based activities to promote school readiness and the reaching of key developmental milestones in the field of early childhood development. The Mysmartkid programme is also offered in Afrikaans as Myslimkind.
I wish this was a product that was on the market when my kids were babies, I would certainly have invested in this. I spent so many hours trolling the internet when they were little trying to figure out what is age appropriate for them and what educational activities I get to do with them. This programme does it all for you and it is so easy. Go onto their website https://www.mysmartkid.com/ and follow the following steps:
What are the benefits of joining Mysmartkid?
Subscribing to the Mysmartkid programme can help give your child the best start to reach his or her potential. Member benefits include:
- Receiving a Smartbox every 2 months with age-appropriate toys and advice for parents. Delivery in SA is free.
- Two free welcome gifts when you join: a kiddies’ backpack and a handbook about Early Childhood Development.
- A regular email newsletter brimming with ideas for fun activities and helpful advice from our panel of experts.
- Exclusive Member discounts on toys, books and other educational products in the Mysmartkid online store.
- Exclusive articles, information and support tailored to your child’s age and stage of development compiled by a team of experts.
- Instant access to exclusive downloads and resources.
I’m giving one lucky reader the chance to win a x 1 Mysmartkid smartbox filled with educational toys and activities, all you need to do is comment on this post and tell me up to what age the programme caters for?
For an extra entry share the following on twitter: “I want to win a giftbox from @Mysmartkid with @thestilettomum via http://wp.me/p2rwUj-27Y ”
Competition closes Sunday, 16 November 2014 and the winner will be announced on Tuesday, 18 November.