Don’t they just look so yummy?
I found them on the Ackermans blog. Here is the method on how to make them:
- Mix cake flour and salt together.
- Rub in the margarine with your fingertips until well combined.
- Combine the sugar, milk and bicarbonate of soda in a large saucepan over medium heat and bring to the boil.
- Stir occasionally and be careful that it doesn’t boil over, since the mixture foams when it starts to boil.
- Pour the hot milk mixture over the flour mixture and mix well.
- Place in a container with a lid, cover and chill overnight.
- Roll out the dough and cut Mickey Mouse shapes out – three circles that overlap slightly, one large and two small ones. Place the cookies on a baking sheet. Leave enough space in between.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200C for 10-12 minutes.
- Let cool slightly and then place the cookies on a wire rack to cool completely.
- Makes about 12 dozen biscuits.
For the ingredients and how to make royal icing, view the original post by clicking here.
2011: Potty Training 102
* Don’t forget to check my Press Releases Page, maybe you find a product or company which interests you.