I never completed any of my birthday lists before so I gave myself 3 years to complete a list of 30 things. It seems simple enough… Another difference is that we will be doing all (maybe most) of the things as a family.
1) Climb Tablemountain
2) Get new (o) (o) for my 30th
3) Get married
4) Do a family road trip
5) Get my licence
6) Sort out Life-, Car- and House insurance.
7) Move into a bigger house
8) Study something
9) Have Christmas at my house (when I have the bigger house)
10) Complete to DIY for my house
11) Taking the kids camping at least once a year
12) Find a new job. Read the full post here.
13) Be on the PTA at my daughters school. Click here for a post about this.
14) Buy a second car or bakkie
15) Get pets for my girls (When I have the bigger house)
16) Grow a successful veggie/flower/herb garden. Click here for a post about this.
17) Get bicycles for the entire family
18) Do at least one activity of the kids to do list every second month
19) Have a huge 30th birthday party
20) Go on a cruise
21) Have another baby or at least start planning for another baby
22) Be debt free
23) Take the children to suncity or that water place in Durban
24) Get a New I’d and Passports for the entire family
25) Take the children to the KKNK
26) Learn to speak another language
27) Use my new passport either as a family or a honeymoon for me and Hannes
28) Climb Lionshead again.
As you can see it is a long long list and I am 3 items short. If you can think of anything that seems fun to add please let me know.
I will try to do a post each month for what I have completed… You can track my progress on the page 30 things to do before I turn 30
Did you enjoy this post? Do you want more of this? Make sure to subscribe on you right and share with your friends. You can also follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram for shorter versions of what happens in our lives daily.