I have been really bad with updating this list, my last update was end April… Here are my goals for this year and my reasons for doing or not doing them:
1. I want to take the girls camping again this year. – I will arrange this for spring so at least I have a little time.
2. I need to get my learners – Carol (my mother) is on my case and I just want to get it to get her off it. – I need to make another booking.
3. Watch the sunset from Table Mountain – I think on my birthday will be a good idea because then I go for free! Who wants to go with?
4. I need to read 1 book each month. 11 books here I come. – I have read 3 books for the year, I think. Will have to go find them and list them. – I could have read all 12 books already, but I’m not keeping track so this was just a bad one. I’m taking it off the list.
5. I need to work more on my appearance – I want to find a look and stick to it. Yes I know it is boring but I have 11 months to redo my wardrobe. – I got bangs and most days I love them, but now with the rain and the wedding in Nov I am growing them out again. This is still going well, I’m trying new looks and loving every minute.
6. Get the maintenance sorted – this will be on my list for the next 18 years, so even without trying I will be willing to update you. – I went to court last week Friday to sign paperwork now we are back to step one as get the bastard arrested. i spoke to the court last week and i have a very serious decision to make in what the next step is going to be. Either the parents of leave it. I cant just leave it, but can i risk Amandalynn loosing her family again?
7. Cooking – this was also on my previous list but never got far, maybe it will go better with trying 11 new meals for the year. – I made the butternut lasagna in Jan and last month I made veggie soup. I have to cook this month, so let’s see how that goes. I have been cooking more, but not really new things… so you are being kicked off the list as well. 8. DIY for my home – this is already going well. it was and then i stopped. so your off the list.
9. Go on holiday. A real one. Anywhere. Make it a road trip. I just want a weekend away without children, but i want to take them on holiday as well.
10. Conquer a fear
11. Start my studies – this was put on the backburner again. Hopefulle towards the end of the year I can register.
12. Have a better relationship with my siblings. – I got to spend Azara’s birthday with her. It was my first Szebelledi birthday.
13. Get my license – as soon as number 2 has been completed.
14. Get a new laptop – I got a Samsung tablet does it count? it does.
15. Do a weekend away no kids just for fun. – i really really need this!
16. Get a real boyfriend and not just a manfriend as MsTaraLaing would put it – this means dating and trying. Have at least one date a month until goal is reached. – I’ve stopped dating for now, just because I can. Maybe Ill date again in June. I did date in June. no update. my mind is not in the right place for this.
17. Dance on bubble wrap
18. Sing karaoke
19. Have a funky with the kids photo shoot – I have spoken to Celeste over at Reluctant Mom about this and she is game to do another photoshoot with me and the girls. Liesel (the twins mother) aslo said we can do one with the kids. Excited!
20. Build a sandcastle on the beach – maybe this summer.
21. Go to a concert
22. Update my will
23. Have a wicked awesome girls night. – I did, I did. Liesel, Henrietta and myself went to the Palms for dinner and drinks and we had so much fun.
24. Have a spa day – I got a Sorbet voucher from Huggies at the launch
25. Sunset Cruise
26. any suggestions?