I got a “Thanks for Writing” Blog Award from Celeste over at Reluctantmom
She wrote “It is blogging’s equivalent of a chain mail letter, just without the threat of anal leakage if you do not pass it on. I am more than happy to pass this one along and spread the love.” and I fully agree and could not have said it better myself.
She was not fond of the original Logo for this little chain mail so she changed it and I have to say the new one (seen below) is very pretty.
Say 7 random things about yourself that the readers don’t know yet
1. I love love love Supernatural. Dean and Sam and all the evil little creatures.
2. I have major body issues – not enough to go on a diet but when no one is looking I will sit and sulk in a corner because my boobs are way tiny. I use to have awesome awesome boobs.
3. I have been on sleep medication since September last year. It has literally changed my life. I take medication to make me go to sleep, and medication to keep me asleep. It has wonders to manage my anxiety, stress and depression. Cannot recommend it enough.
4. I have no clue how to blow dry my hair.
5. I want another baby.. but not yet only when I’m like 30.
6. I love my wine… It is the man in my life. The only constant man.
7. I’m awesome
Nominate 5 – 10 other Blogs you admire …..
An Only Parent Living In A House With 3 Sailors, A Boy Toddler, A Hibernating Hedgehog, A Cat That Rules The House And A Border Collie That Thinks She’s A Cat http://cupcakemummy.wordpress.com/
A house full of boys is where I call home http://waitingforluca.wordpress.com/
If other bloggers wish to pick this up and pass it along, here is a quick should-do list:
1. Include the award logo in your post or on your blog
2. Say 7 random things about yourself that the readers don’t know yet
3. Nominate 5 – 10 other blogs you usually follow
4. Let the nominees know that they are nominated & include their blog-links
5. Link the person who nominated you