In couple of months I will be 26, times flies so this year I have decided to follow some other bloggers and do a couple of things before my birthday.
Get a laptop – Belated birthday present from Hannes
1. Go camping with my girls for the first time We went camping the first weekend of Feb and the girls loved it. It was Lorelai’s first time camping.
2. Sort out the girls closets and donate the clothing that is to big or small. 2 February 2011
Get my Maintenance shit sorted – This is not sorted yet, But I was in court on 10 February 2012 and things are moving forward. That post can be read Here
Start reading, at least a book a month. 12 books for the year. (will this then count as 1 or 12 things?) I have so far read the first and second twilight book. Both in February.
I have read the third book on my list in the month of March. Ironically the 3rd twilight book.
3. Something that wasn’t on my list, I had the 1st Competition on my blog and it was a great success.
I have found some great ideas for the Pirate party that Amandalynn wanted, but on Friday night she informed me she now wants a Bratz party so I have started looking for ideas
March was a slow month on my list.
I have a couple of things that I want to try to do in April, one of them is change my appearance, not change the way I look, but more enhancing what I have by taking better care of myself. This will obviously fall under the learn to love myself section.
I got my court date for Maintenance, okay so it’s not something that I did, but my dates are 19 April with John and 30 April with his parents.
I will also
FINALLY be booking my learners on 30 April.
April 2012 was a busy month! A lot of things in my life changed!
To start off with my relationship with Hannes came to an end for the last time. I am not heartbroken or angry, I’m just sad it did not work out as we both put so much work into it.
Maintenance wise I had 2 court dates in the month of April. Will do a post for this soon.
I have read all 4 the Twilight books and loved them. I am still a little upset with myself that I finished it before I watched the movie. I also started reading book number 5 The Host I’m struggling to get into it, but will finish it.
Amandalynn will be six in 2 months! Time flies. Were not having a party at home anymore, she wants one at school. Love this child of mine.
4. I feel that the change in my appearance in the month of April has been successful. I do my hair every weekend and wear make up most days. I look good and I am feeling good.
5. I started on my Herb garden. Got some pots over the weekend, painted them and now just to replant the herbs I got at Cape garden Centre.
I booked my learners on 20 April 2012. I am writing on 4 June 2012 will have to study hard as I have to pass this one.
For the month of may I will allow the wind to take me in the direction it pleases…
Still attempt to do this year:
- Go on holiday. A real one. Anywhere. Make it a road trip
- Conquer a fear
- Get my learners
- Get my license
- Watch the sunset on Table Mountain
- Get a BB
- Get a laptop
- Get my Maintenance shit sorted
- Do a weekend away no kids just for fun.
- Get my own car
- Dance on bubble wrap
- Sing karaoke
- Make a wall mural with recycled materials
- Have a funky photo shoot
- Boogey board or surf
- Play with instant snow
- Do charity work
- Build a sandcastle on the beach
- Go to a concert
- Play dress up
- Make a daisy chain
- Do a 5000 piece puzzle
- Start reading, at least a book a month. 12 books for the year. (will this then count as 1 or 12 things?) Still 8 to go!
- Cook through a cookbook – start to finish
- Update my will
Cant think of anything else, but will add-on! Feel free to suggest anything!
* This was originally posted on Scaredmom's Blog