In couple of months I will be 26, times flies so this year I have decided to follow some other bloggers and do a couple of things before my birthday.
Get a laptop – Belated birthday present from Hannes
Go camping with my girls for the first time We went camping the first weekend of Feb and the girls loved it. It was Lorelai’s first time camping.
Sort out the girls closets and donate the clothing that is to big or small. 2 February 2011
Fall in love – want to do this with Hannes Daily!
Get my Maintenance shit sorted – This is not sorted yet, But I was in court on 10 February 2012 and things are moving forward. That post can be read Here
Start reading, at least a book a month. 12 books for the year. (will this then count as 1 or 12 things?) I have so far read the first and second twilight book. Both in February.
I have read the third book on my list in the month of March. Ironically the 3rd twilight book.
Something that wasn’t on my list, I had the 1st Competition on my blog and it was a great success.
I have found some great ideas for the Pirate party that Amandalynn wanted, but on Friday night she informed me she now wants a Bratz party so I have started looking for ideas
March was a slow month on my list.
I have a couple of things that I want to try to do in April, one of them is change my appearance, not change the way I look, but more enhancing what I have by taking better care of myself. This will obviously fall under the learn to love myself section.
I got my court date for Maintenance, okay so it’s not something that I did, but my dates are 19 April with John and 30 April with his parents.
I will also
FINALLY be booking my learners on 30 April.
Still attempt to do this year:
5. Go on holiday. A real one. Anywhere. Make it a road trip
6. Conquer a fear
7. Get my learners
8. Get my license
9. Watch the sunset on Table Mountain with Hannes
10. Get a BB
11. Get my Maintenance shit sorted
12. Learn to love myself
13. Do a weekend away just me and Hannes
14. Get my own car
15. Dance on bubble wrap
16. Sing karaoke
17. Plant a veggie and/or herb garden
18. Make a wall mural with recycled materials
19. Have a funky photo shoot
20. Boogey board or surf together
21. Play with instant snow
22. Do charity work together
23. Build a sandcastle on the beach
24. Go to a concert together
25. Play dress up together
I NOW HAVE MORE THAN 25 BUT I WILL KEEP ADDING THEM.
26. Paint each others toenails
27. Make a daisy chain
28. Do a 5000 piece puzzle
29. Start reading, at least a book a month. 12 books for the year. (will this then count as 1 or 12 things?) Still 9 to go!
30. Cook through a cookbook – start to finish
31. Update my will
32. Arrange an awesome Party for Amandalynn
Cant think of anything else, but will add-on! Feel free to suggest anything!
* This was originally posted on Scaredmom's Blog